This is a short video that we constructed telling the audience about the very helpful constructive feedback that we got for the first part of our ancillary work. Furthermore this is going to help us to make sure that the poster follows the typical features and conventions that we want to include when producing our own poster of this unit. Not only this but we had the help of our fellow, who we are aiming this project at, and they were the biggest help because they gave us some WWW and EBI and how we can make the poster better and more attracting to the audience.
We have completed the first draft of our poster which is going towards the ancillary part of the unit. And so in the coming days we will receive feedback on both this and the website that is being created as well. As a result of this feedback we will be acting on this and making the required improvements that is going to help us get the best possible marks for the work that we have done.
Furthermore this will also happen in terms of the trailer that is the main part of this project. We have all been given a copy of the marl scheme to ensure that we are getting as close as we possibly can to getting full marks from the resources and the content that we have recorded and edited so far. I will be keeping this post updated with other developments that have occurred in the coming days/weeks and the progress within construction that has ben happening as well.
Today was the first day of filming for the horror trailer: Forest Of The Unknown
We began by filming the forest scene with our actor Callum Henn. He was a brilliant actor and I think he did a brilliant job when making the scene look eerie and scary. All of the clips have been done and they are all ready to be edited together. Once we return back to school we will need to record the school scenes because we could do it during the half term period but we really want the atmosphere to be a realistic as possible and so the students will provide this.
Final Cut Pro will be the piece of software that we will be collating and editing all of the images together to make sure that the transitions are smooth and the film clip as well.
I will keep you posted with further developments in the coming days.