We have completed the first draft of our poster which is going towards the ancillary part of the unit. And so in the coming days we will receive feedback on both this and the website that is being created as well. As a result of this feedback we will be acting on this and making the required improvements that is going to help us get the best possible marks for the work that we have done.
Furthermore this will also happen in terms of the trailer that is the main part of this project. We have all been given a copy of the marl scheme to ensure that we are getting as close as we possibly can to getting full marks from the resources and the content that we have recorded and edited so far. I will be keeping this post updated with other developments that have occurred in the coming days/weeks and the progress within construction that has ben happening as well.